Friday, April 23, 2010

Have You Ever...?

Have you ever done something to hurt someone? Like, really hurt someone. I ask because I know in my life I have been seriously hurt by a few people, whether or not they knew they were hurting me at the time the act was committed is another story. As I get older I'm getting more reflective. I always look back at my actions and wonder what they said about me. So this has me wondering if at any point in my life I've seriously emotionally wounded someone. I'm sure I have, but no one has ever come to me with it. Sometimes I want to make a post on facebook and allow people to express and negative feelings they have about me. Part of me just wants to know for the sake of being nosy. The other part of me doesn't really care that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment